Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jezebel Sequel Excitement


I'm so excited! Beta readers are already looking at "Sirius Academy", the sequel to "Jezebel's Ladder". Here's the awesome new cover from Renee. The book goes to edit 5/6.

Lots of exciting news all around.
  • "Dreams" has broken the 10K ranking level and is climbing to match
  • "Doors", which currently hovers around 6K. I am floored to see the excellent books on the same page as mine, epic fantasy books I rated 5 stars on Goodreads!
  • My local library just shelved a copy of every paperback I wrote.
  • The local paper just interviewed me today for an hour and a half. The story should come out this Wednesday or next.
  • I also started polishing another epic fantasy, "Contagion of the Gods." It's much better than I remember. Renee has an opening for that cover 5/17. 
  • That will give me something to keep me busy while the planning of "Queen of the Pirates" percolates. I have the first ten chapters and last two firm; between those pillar, anything could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment