Wednesday, July 23, 2014

County Fair Photography

This week is our county fair. My children, in 4H, have been busy readying all manner of projects. I stayed up till 4 a.m. on a work night with my wife to quilt Amie's nine-patch. She's our exchange student from Northern Ireland. (more in another blog entry) The next day, I helped the children narrow hundreds of photos from the year down to five each. Then I had to edit, crop, print, and mount each. Here is a sampling of this year's entries. All the photos below won blue ribbons. We'll find out today if they won anything bigger.

Emily

Her favorite photos have always been of pets and flowers.
 


Pierce

He managed to capture the dragonfly wings in sunlight--not easy to do.















Amie

 She had a "Twilight" theme this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment